Height: 3.94 inch (10 cm)
Welcome to the Hubrig – Easter Bunnieland!
- The detailed and lovingly designed Hubrig Easter Bunnies invite you to the Easterbunnieland to ring in the Easter and Spring season.
- The company Hubrig Folk Art, located in Zschorlau in the beautiful Western Erzgebirge, is one of the leading names when it comes to angels and other miniature figures. The best known are the Hubrig Orchestra Angels, The Hubrig Winter kids, Flower kids and the Hubrig Bugs. Our selection makes every collector’s heart beat faster.
- Thomas Hubrig, a Shoemaker’s son, took over the family business in 1990. Since 1969 his father’s workshop had already made some handcrafted traditional Pyramids and candle arches, (on a sewing machine re-purposed for fretwork).
- New items are being introduced annually to complement the range and inspire collectors from all over Europe and America.
- Please click yourself through our shop to discover the broad variety of our products and rich selection of the Erzgebirge Folk Art we offer.