Height: 17.72 in (45 cm)
Limited Edition: 2022 (2500)
Día de los Muertos – Guests from the realm of the dead
- The “Dia de los Muertos”, the Day of the Dead, is one of the most important holidays in the Mexican calendar. As in Europe, the deceased are commemorated in Mexico on November 1st and 2nd. Their souls return to the families on this day to visit and celebrate with them. Lanterns are hung up, carpets of flowers point the way to the richly decorated mortuary altar. Plenty of food and drink, smokers and other refreshments should not be missing. There is dancing, singing and laughing. There is a hustle and bustle on the streets. This colorful and morbid festival is not a mourning event, but a colorful folk festival in honor of the dead, who return to their loved ones for a brief moment every year.
- Every Year a new design of the Premium Limited Edition Series is added, and that design is limited to a set number ever made.
- The Nutcrackers of the Premium series by The Christian Ulbricht manufacturer captivate with perfect craftsmanship and use of only the best materials.
- Even the smallest parts are made with hand selected woods and high quality fabrics.
- Its precious design will bestow a festive Christmas atmosphere to your home.
- Please click yourself through our shop to discover the broad variety of our products, and a possibly rich selection of the Erzgebirge Folk Art we offer.